There is an effect known as the Pareto Principle, otherwise known as the 80/20 rule or the law of the vital few. Essentially the Pareto Principle says that 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. Years ago, when I was doing research as a mortgage loan officer I discovered the 80/20 rule, which said that 20% of a company’s sales force makes 80% of the sales.

In other words, within a group of people the success of any venture is dependent upon the efforts of only 20% of those involved, while the remaining 80% do not play a vital role.

As individuals we have a choice: we can be part of the 20% playing a crucial role in raising mass consciousness or we can be part of the 80% group choosing not to make a significant contribution. According to the Pareto principle, it only takes 20% of humanity to shift our group consciousness (actually I feel that it’s even less). If you are reading this you are most likely one of the 20%, or may like to be.

We contribute to the shift by producing the appropriate adjustments within. When we change ourselves we assist to shift the consciousness of the whole; it starts with us as individuals.

Some ways we make a difference are by:

  • embracing love rather than fear
  • focusing on the positive attributes of others
  • appreciating anyone and anything
  • being present in the now rather than worrying about the future
  • focusing on a positive outcome to a challenging situation
  • being a shining example for others (acting as if someone is always watching), especially the children
  • tuning into our inner guidance and following it
  • dancing to the beat of our own drum, as we allow others to dance to the beat of theirs
  • forgiving ourselves and others
  • expressing, and feeling gratitude for our good fortune
  • focusing on the positive
  • surrendering to the will of Spirit, rather than ego
  • letting go of attachments
  • honoring and following our passions by following our heart
  • continuing to persevere in a positive manner when faced with obstacles

You are cordially invited to be part of the solution – the 20%, by utilizing life-enhancing practices that benefit you and the whole.

Be joyful, embrace life and thrive!

 

With love,

Randy

 

 

 

Randy Monk is an international teacher of self-improvement, metaphysics and spiritual growth. He is the author of Life Mastery Tools for The Age of Ascension and Co-Authored the Becoming an Alpha Master audio program with Ronna Herman. He also helps people discover their life purpose, manage life’s challenges and manifest their dreams. Randy teaches via the internet and workshops through Quest for Mastery Programs and his Timely Guidance website. More recently he has ventured out into a business, Emissary Resources, with tools to assist Creatives and Messengers to deliver their works globally.

Facebook Twitter